Tuesday, March 20, 2007

new stuff


Bic Runga and Jamie T play Mercury Lounge tonight! What a sweet, sweet line-up. No advance sales for Jamie, so get there early...



To get yourself psyched, listen here and here.



In other news, the boys at B.B. King's bring us the latest addition to the roster of NYC music venues: the Highline Ballroom on 16th Street between 9th and 10th.



The line-up so far includes:

Moe May 3-5
Amy Winehouse May 8-9
Mos Def May 26
Jonatha Brooke May 1
Spank Rock May 15

Check it all out and get your tix here.








I found out last week through my sources at Madison Square Garden (and forgot to post) that Morrissey is slated to play Madison Square Garden on June 30th. The on-sale is March 31 and I believe tix are $69 a pop. More on-sale info to come...

Some stuff I've been listening to:


I am loving the Winter Kids. Their album Memoirs if chockfull of fun, catchy, happy tunes.





Secretly Jesus and the Mary Chain, Sister Vanilla will be at Coachella this year. I've only listened to 3 or 4 tracks, but they are positively divine.

No comments: