Monday, April 16, 2007

The Eames Era


I love listening to woxy.com and recently they've been playing a lot of The Eames Era.



After reading up on them, I realize I might be late in my discovery, as they've already been featured on Grey's Anatomy and the Abercrombie and Fitch (shudder) website. BUT...the Baton Rouge based band has a fun, poppy sound that I love. Their latest album, Heroes and Sheroes, is slated to drop this Tuesday, April 17. I'm stoked!


download tracks:
The Eames Era - The Year of The Waitress.mp3
The Eames Era - Go To Sleep.mp3
The Eames Era - Fake Do-Gooder.mp3
The Eames Era - Dear Gabby.mp3

PS -
Doesn't look like they are going on the road any time soon, sadly the only upcoming date I can find is in Louisiana:
04/18/2007 -- Baton Rouge, LA / front lawn of the Old State Capital, part of the Red Stick International Animation Festival; Eames Era @ 7:oo pm

No comments: