Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Living Room


Richard Julian if three-quarters through a month-long residency at The Living Room. He played and will continue to play every Tuesday night (at 10 PM) of this month. I know, late on the heads up! My bad. I kept meaning to go and post about it and kept forgetting. His album Slow New York was one of my favorite releases last year and I'd love to see him live.


The Rosewood Thieves are an awesome act that my friend Sheryl turned me on to at CMJ last year. They are playing a free set at The Living Room this Friday (9:30 PM). Highly recommended. They're about to explode. Sheryl just tipped me off that their single "Los Angeles" will be featured on Grey's Anatomy and Entourage. They will also open for Jesse Malin's show at Mercury Lounge this Saturday. Should be hot.

Download "Los Angeles" here.

1 comment:

Shelves of Vinyl said...

thank you for the lovins my lady. GO SEE ROSEWOOD THIEVES